Skip to main content

Colorado SNAP (Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program)

Formerly known as Food Stamps, SNAP provides food assistance benefits as part of a federal nutrition program to help low-income households purchase food.

For more information, click here.

For help applying, call the following social service agency serving your county:

Hinsdale County: Call Gunnison Health & Human Services at 970-641-3244

Mineral County: Call Rio Grande Social Services at (719) 657-3381